Friday, March 27, 2009

refusing confusion, i only focus on Jesus!



We (Brent and I) receive a partners letter from Kenneth Copeland Minsitries once a month. This month it is about keeping our eyes on Jesus.

Proverbs 4:20-27

1. My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.
Instead of ever altering God's Word to my lifestyle, I make the quality decision to always alter my lifestyle to fit the Word
2. Let them not depart from thine eyes;
I give my attention only to the Word, keeping it in front of my eyes CONSTANTLY!
3. Keep them in the midst of thine heart.
I keep the Word in my heart and refuse to be sidetracked, allowing His promised harvest to come (Mark 4:14:20).
4. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Since the Word is vital to my health and to my very life, I give no attention to things that would rob my peace and engender strife. I stay on the faith side of everything. I stay on the love side.
5. Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
I know that my mouth speaks out of the abundance of my heart. I put away any disobedience or unbelief from my heart ---from my mouth!
6. Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all they ways be established. Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.
By attending to the Word and keeping my eyes on Jesus, I always know where I am and where I'm going. My ways are established. I will not be confused.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow! What great insights to challenge and encourage us to keep our eyes on Jesus! When we stay in the Word, pray faithfully, memorize and meditate on His Word, we can't go wrong! Thanks for sharing this. Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Tracy

Rhonda Jean said...

Hello Renee. You've create a lovely blog. The bread looks very good and I love those squat Ball jars. I've never seen that size here. I send my best wishes to you and Brent. Take care of yourselves and keep up the good work. :- )